COVID-19 - WE ARE OPEN!In light of the current uncertainty surrounding the recent outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to reassure customers that we are taking all necessary steps to follow the guidance given by the Government and the World Health Organisation. Our priority is making sure that we are operating in a way which protects the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff.
Our StoreWe are working to make sure that our store will stay open; however we may have to vary store opening times at short notice. Please check times before you travel!
We will be closed every wednesday for the foreseeable future.
Store Operational ChangesDuring these difficult times we all have to make changes to how we operate and interact with each other.
We would like our store to remain open so we can enable people to stay healthy through the benefits of cycling, and also to help keep the country moving. We can only do this if our staff are healthy and feel safe and supported whilst at work.
To aid the wellbeing of all who visit our store, we have made the following changes to how our store will operate.
- We request that only the purchasing customer enters the store and that any groups or family members, should wait outside, where possible.
- We will no longer accept cash payments.
- Test rides will not be available during this period.
- Our changing room will be closed.
- We have implemented a maximum customer to staff ratio of 3 customers to each staff member. When reached, we will implement a 'one in, one out' policy.
- We request that you observe 'social distancing' whilst visiting our store.
- Please be patient if there is a delay to your repair/service at this time. We have been asked to prioritise the repairs of key workers over general maintenance.