Positions Available- Mechanic/General Assistant
We urgently require an experienced Mechanic who would enjoy working in a very busy environment. Working on all manner of cycles, together with general duties throughout the shop.
The Role includes;
- Service and repair bicycles, liaising with customers as required before, during and after servicing.
- Build and check new bikes ready for sale/display/test rides.
- Maintain a clean, safe environment for customers and staff.
- Help out as necessary throughout the shop, including sales, stock handling, etc.
- Ideally at least two years' experience as a bicycle mechanic, with Cytec level 2 or higher - although not necessary as further training can be provided for the right candidate.
- A good command of spoken and written English is necessary, Basic IT skills would be an advantage.
- Willingness and initiative to identify work that needs doing in any part of the shop, and to carry this out as part of the team.
We will offer the successful candiate;
- Full time contract with 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Monthly pay with company pension scheme
- Very generous staff discount on all goods bought for personal use.