When you bring your repair to Dees Cycles, you will not be disappointed.
Our mechanics have many years experience between them and have achieved CyTec Level 2 certification at the minimum.
They will happily help you whatever the problem with your bike.
Our workshop is equipped to deal with any service work required, from wheel building to full custom builds.
Repairs can be booked in for a specific date, 6 days a week, or we also offer a walk in service (subject to pre-booked commitments). Small repairs can be carried out same day most of the time, though please phone to check our work load on 01494 727165
Repair Status CheckEnter your 10 digit repair number from the receipt you were given when you dropped off:
We offer 3 levels of servicing: (note! suspension fork/rear suspension units are not included in service prices and can be quoted for as required.)
£35.00 [plus parts]
- Adjust and lube front and rear brakes (advise of any parts required)
- Adjust and lube front and rear gears (advise of any parts required)
- Check rims for wear and wheels for true (advise any wheel truing costs)
- Inflate tubes to correct pressure
- Road test
£50.00 [plus parts]
AS BRONZE SERVICE PLUS:
- Check all bolts and parts for tightness
- Lubricate all cables and moving parts
- Adjust all bearings (where applicable)
- Check drive for wear and advise of any costs
- True Wheels/basic clean of wheel rims and gear system on bike.
£120.00 [plus parts]
AS SILVER SERVICE PLUS:
- Re-tension wheels
- Clean all moving parts/off bike
- Strip and re-grease all bearings (where applicable)
- Fit any parts required.
Please note: VAT is included in all quotes but any parts required are in addition to the prices above.
We will partially clean bikes that we service but very dirty bikes will incur a charge of £10
Boxed / Internet Bikes
We are happy to build your bike for you and although the bike will be built to the same standards as a bike we have supplied, we cannot be responsible for any low quality components fitted.
Boxed Bike Build Charges
|Junior bike (with gears)||£35.00|
|Kiddies bike (no gears)||£25.00|
GENERAL WORKSHOP CHARGESPlease be aware that any cycle not collected within 7 days of repair will incur storage charges of £4.00 per part day!
We can quote for any individual repairs at time of booking in.
An extra charge will be made for fitting any parts when servicing your bike.
We will inform you of this cost at time of booking in or before starting service work.
Suggested date of completion for repairs is not a guaranteed date although we will do our utmost to keep to said date. We will call all customers as their repair is completed.
Collection /delivery is available for repairs and new bikes. Please ask for cost of this service. (01494 727165)